Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Oh Canada, I'm Back!

From France,
to Virginia,
to Vermont
and finally here,
 in Blue Rocks, Nova Scotia,
Canada;  a nine month
hiatus honouring our Canadian
heritage (Alec's and mine, Jeff
is a wanna be).

The Point (at the end of my morning walk)
view from our 2nd floor balcony

Alec and Piper and our new home

I dreamed of giving Alec, our son,
two things that are important to me;
a second language and 
his Canadian heritage.  
Last year I took Alec to France 
where he was immersed in the 
French language and  culture.
Now, as I write,
he is at school in Bluenose Academy,
Lunenburg, NS. 

Thank you Alec, for your adventurous
spirit and your wonderfully, flexible
nature.

 Let the adventure begin, eh?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And for you Ellen, remember that All Shall Be Well!

      Delete
    2. Jude, merci pour tes belles photos et ton texte plein de poésie.
      Je vais te suivre de loin dans cette nouvelle aventure.
      Irène (et Gaby)

      Delete