Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom

I celebrate Gertie Beaton Prashaw,
 my mom, whose family hales from
Cape Breton, Nova Scotia via the
Isle of Skye, Scotland.
Beaton Clan Crest

You  often told me,
"you are just like me."

Now I ask you,
what 16 year old daughter
wants to hear this from her mother?

Well, I wish you were here
right now mom.
I wish you could tell me this
again, because you'll never
believe it;  I AM!

I am just like you and just like
me and I am grateful.  

If I have only one tenth of your Scottish
hospitality I am generous, indeed.

I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Logique !
    I love you much and you are as like your mother = I love your mother ...
    Happy birthday mom of Jude !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu as écrit quelque chose de très beau et très fort qui me touche énormément kisss Nat

    ReplyDelete